So, in my very first attempt, and also very first fail at a blog hop, here are my answers!
What am I working on?
A whole heap of things!
- I'm still working on my hexies made from the Kate Spain Aussie Charm Swap hosted by Ms Midge - I suspect this will continue to take me forever!
- I'm finishing off a bonus dolly quilt that became part of my submission to our Collaborate for a Cause collection after the winning bidder bumped up her bid. The lovely winner has been ever so patient while I have been recovering.
- I'm very exciting to be pattern testing for not just one person but two! Very exciting, more on that to come!
- Market preparation for the Maribrynong Makers Market coming up on September 13th
- A quilt for my son
- And a number of blog posts that I have fallen behind on!
How does my work differ from others?
Like most other responses I have read to this question, I'm not too sure. But, I try to stay true to using bright happy colours, bold prints and where possible I try to use patterns by fellow Australian designers.
Why do I write/create what I do?
Mainly because I enjoy it. It's a bit of me time, it's a create outlet and I get a lot of satisfaction out of completing a project.
I also have three fabulous people in my life who encourage me in all that I do.
How does my creating process work?
If I'm completely honest, I usually have an idea with very little time to actually achieve it. I usually store it away in my mind until I am able to get some clear time and then I have a huge burst of creativity and make a whole lot in one go.
I'm meant to be passing this along to someone else to complete, but like I said, this is my first attempt and first fail. I'm well over a week late in completing my answers and along with forgetting to post this, I also forgot to invite others to answer the questions. So, if you are reading this, and feel like playing along, please consider this your invitation!