Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

13/52

The 52 Project - a portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014.

Linking up with Practicing Simplicity.

Today is my 30th birthday. Today I am counting my blessings.

Photo by Tom Keating
I know I posted a photo of all of us last week, but here is another, in one of our favourite places, just because they make me so happy.


No matter which park we go to, Mimsy always finds the swings. Just in this tiny moment she looks a bit like my dad's family - these moments are rare! She usually looks just like her aunty Bianca (on her dad's side).


This one wasn't the greatest composition, and isn't all that sharp, but the pose is just so typical of Juju Man. He constantly has his hands on his head and often looks exasperated. I love it.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. Gorgeous picture of your little girl with those big brown eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete