Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

5/52

The 52 Project - A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014

Linking up with Practicing Simplicity

This week my family has been grieving the loss of one of our own, so my photos for 5/52 are about being grateful for the ordinary moments of life.


For Super Ju Ju Man, somewhere fun to play after his bath.


For Miss Mimsy, a comfy place to rest after a lovely family drive to Woodend for brunch.

A special thank you to my talented photographer friend, Morgan, from Morgan Ellem Photography and my great friend, Tim, who have been helping me with a few tips on getting the focus and contrast a little better in my photos.



4 comments:

  1. what sweet faces they have. sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and for your lovely words, I've really enjoyed looking at your blog and photos recently.

      Delete
  2. Look at those eyelashes. LOVE.

    Thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, and I know, I've always been jealous of her eyelashes!

      Delete