Pages

Saturday 20 September 2014

52 Project catch up (again!)

Ok, I say this all the time, but this time I am determined to catch up on my blogging and stay on top of it! So here goes with my big catch up on what we've been up to lately.

The 52 Project: A portrait of my children, once a week, each week in 2014
Linking up with Practicing Simplicity

35/52 - it takes a lot of concentration playing with wrapping paper! Both Mim and Juju loved wrapping up their toys and rediscovering them while they played "birthdays".



36/52 - Spending a beautiful Father's Day at the beach. Mim and Ju have a wonderful relationship with their brilliant Dad. Playing upstairs with a ball is the current favourite activity for these three.



37/52 

 Mimsy styled her own photo this week.

 Juju watched on, somewhat amused.








No comments:

Post a Comment