Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

20/52

The 52 Project, a portrait of my children, once a week, each week in 2014

Linking up with Practicing Simplicity.

Ok, so my photos this week aren't technically great, but the location was incredible and the experience beautiful. My photography skills weren't quite up to the challenge of humid and steamy conditions and I don't have my editing software with me, so be forgiving!

52 Project One Crafty Morning
 Mimsy with her gorgeous Godmother.

52 Project One Crafty Morning
Juju enjoying the ride.

And, as a bonus, the beautiful creatures we were watching
52 Project One Crafty Morning

52 Project One Crafty Morning

52 Project One Crafty Morning

52 Project One Crafty Morning
Rasa Ria Orang Utan rehabilitation sanctuary, Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment