Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

1/52

One crafty morning, while reading one of my favourite blogs Elk & Bloom, I came across the idea of The 52 Project. It's a project by Practicing Simplicity, a beautiful journey of photography throughout the year.

So, on this crafty morning, I decided to join. Time to dust off my old Canon EOS 450D, switch it to manual and take a photo a week of my lovely children.

As you can see, I'm a beginner when it comes to the manual settings, but hopefully over the course of the year this is a crafty skill I can develop. Not to mention at the end of the year I'll be able to look back with fondness and remember some of the special times we have had in 2014.

A portrait of Miss Mimsy Boo - singing the ABCs is serious business

A portrait of Super Ju Ju Man - 2 months old today



No comments:

Post a Comment